Designed to be different
The new Vyntus BODY stands for high value and outstanding quality down to the smallest details. The innovative body plethysmograph is designed for technicians who want to save time with their measurements, while generating fast, reliable and accurate results with an outstanding ultrasound technology.
The clean design of the Vyntus BODY is not only an elegant eyecatcher in your lab, but also helps healthcare professionals to make hygiene routines fast and easy.
The Vyntus BODY is designed for fast, reliable and accurate test results.
The Vyntus BODY makes hygiene routines fast and easy.
The Vyntus BODY is designed to be different: spacious cabin, safe & easy entry, fast & intuitive operation.
Features & Benefits
• Our calibration-free ultrasonic sensor breaks new grounds in measurement technology. The heart of the system is a high speed transducer, engineered for accurate and reliable clinical results.
• Flexible 3D-Arm: the Vyntus BODY offers a flexible 3D arm that can be extended outside of the cabin up to an impressive reach of 63 cm. It is adjustable in height and position and perfectly adapts to your patient’s needs. Patients in a wheelchair can be measured easily and comfortably outside the cabin.
• The Vyntus BODY is barrier free and improves patient comfort and safety with a low entry step of only 7 cm and a stable hand grip for easy entry and exit.
• The whole system of the Vyntus BODY makes hygiene routines fast and easy while complying with highest hygiene standards. The ultrasonic flow sensor is waterproof and can easily be disinfected.
• Equally spread magnets for a tight closure of the door, making exact measurement results possible.
• Enhanced Spirometry: Slow Vital Capacity, Forced Vital Capacity and Maximum Voluntary Ventilation (MVV).
• Absolute Static Lung Volumes: using the most accurate, whole body plethysmography method (Thoracic Gas Volume) for FRCpleth, ERV, RV, TLC, VC, IC.
• Airway Resistance: minimal patient effort through quiet breathing and panting methods with real-time display of curves and full editing capabilities for sReff, sRtot, sR0.5 and determination of Reff, Rtot, R0.5, etc.
• Pre and Post medication testing for therapy control
Optional measurements inside the cabin:
• CO-Diffusion SB Realtime: with continuous, high speed gas analysis for calculation of DLCO, VA, KCO, TLC, FRC, RV and trapped gas evaluation and alternative CO Diffusion Intrabreath: diffusion method with a non-breath hold manoeuvre.
• MIP/MEP Maximum Inspiratory and Expiratory pressures, P0.1 and Rocc.
• Vyntus APS Provocation System for automated, software controlled, accurate and safe bronchial provocation testing.