Tango automated blood pressure monitor is designed specifically for use with bikes and treadmills. Tango uses patented Orbit-K cuffs to increase measurement accuracy and patient comfort during exercise. Your clinicians and researchers can rely on Tango’s proprietary Dimensional K-Sound Analysis (DKA) for excellent noise filtering.
- Invoke measurements manually from Tango or directly from your stress CPET/ECG system, automated within protocols.
- Just press the STAT button if a patient needs repeated BP measurements as quickly as possible
- Tango measures blood pressure using auscultation and R-wave gating
- Tango also uses proprietary algorithms that filter K-sounds from other noise during testing
- Headphones allow users to hear the sounds that Tango is measuring
- View blood pressure trended over time for better patient safety and performance
- All required data is shared with main metabolic cart