SURGICAL FABRICS, MESHES AND TAPES
HEMASHIELD PLATINUM FINESSE Ultra-Thin Knitted Cardiovascular Patch
The HEMASHIELD PLATINUM FINESSE Patch promotes exceptional handling, hemostasis
and healing during vascular or cardiac patching procedures. The HEMASHIELD Patch is the most used fabric for carotid endarterectomy, providing reliable and safe performance.
Proprietary HEMASHIELD collagen impregnation: * Provides an initial blood-tight seal, improved tissue ingrowth and excellent biocompatibility
* Delivers advanced hemostasis with low porosity (<5 mL • cm-2 • min-1)*
Ultra-thin knitted fabric:
* Handles like a vein
* Provides excellent conformability to host vessel
* Facilitates easy suturing and smooth needle passage
Tapered, pre-trimmed design:
* Minimizes trimming
* Improves procedural efficiency
HEMASHIELD Double Velour Fabric
Proprietary HEMASHIELD collagen impregnation:
* Designed to provide an initial blood-tight seal and enhance tissue ingrowth
* Exclusive double velour material offers exceptional handling and strength
* Choice of knitted or woven fabric construction provides an excellent match to the clinical demands of abdominal, peripheral and thoracic applications
TRELEX Natural Mesh
This unique knitted mesh offers the strength to provide excellent reinforcement of soft tissue and improved handling characteristics.
Polyester Tape (Umbilical Tape)
Strong, tight braided. The polyester tape reduces risk of tissue trauma while promoting effective retraction. Available sterile and non-sterile.