Brainlab Spinal Navigation delivers more accurate pedicle screw placement and enables drastic reduction of X-Ray exposure. Brainlab Spinal Navigation provides an image-guided open navigation platform for spinal surgery which delivers more accurate pedicle screw placement compared to conventional surgical techniques*. Navigation of implants and instruments is possible in 2D images, 3D scans, MR or CT datasets in all stages of surgery—from incision planning to implant placement.
- Accurate planning of incisions and trajectories with any instrument
- Guidance for posterior incision and approach for minimally invasive implant placement
- Reduction of X-Ray exposure to surgical team and patients
- Planning of skin incision and trajectory on skin level
- Real time visualization of instruments in 2D images, 3D scans, MR or CT scans
- Placement of C1-C2 screws and pedicle screws in any area of the spine
- Assistance in complex deformity correction and tumor surgery
- In addition to pre-calibrated instruments, integration of any instrument implant system with universal adapter clamps
Learn more about our Spinal Navigation Application.
*Richter et. al., Cervical pedicle screws: conventional versus computer-assisted placement of cannulated screws. Spine (PhilaPa 1976). 2005 Oct 15;30 (20):2280-7