M-SHIFT: Continuous Care in Transfer
M-SHIFT, the infusion transfer solution from MAQUET excels as flexible, effortless, stable and transferable system. Transferring the complete set of a patient’s infusion system will take less than a minute, thus optimizing the workflow in the critical care environment and liberating nurses from heavy workload. M-SHIFT stands for no compromise in your IV therapy even during patient transport.
- 110 lbs. (50 Kg) enables maximized equipment accessibility, even for the most critically ill patient.
- M-Shift also enables full access to the patient’s head for emergency access when required.
- M-SHIFT facilitates the task of carrying and transferring pumps instead of manually repositioning them or placing them around the bed.
- Adjustable dual poles for accommodating IV pumps of different sizes.
- Small footprint for improved elevator access and mobility.
- Easily adapts to existing ICU or OR beds and MAQUET boom handles.
- Transfers IV equipment in seconds with no lifting required.
- Safe and fast infusion systems transfer with only one person.
- Saves time, improves user and patient safety while improving efficiencies for staff.
- IV therapies can be continued throughout and during patient transfer