Brainlab software-guided hip surgery supports orthopedic surgeons in accurate component positioning and leg length and offset measurement. The cup can intuitively be placed, supported by live values for anteversion and inclination angles. Brainlab universal instrumentation enables the orthopedic surgeon to easily, accurately and reproducibly align implant components during total hip replacement surgery.
- Easy and fast registration in supine and lateral patient position
- No repositioning required in lateral patient position
- Pinless fixation at the femur
- Universal instrumentation
- Patient documentation and report
- Also available as a stand-alone leg length and offset-only application
Learn more about our Hip Navigation Application.