Successful treatment of tumors means targeting areas that are subject to motion and change while reducing radiation exposure to healthy tissue.
The clinical rationale of our IGRT System is to ensure a highly accurate position of the patient and radiation field for every treatment fraction. The ExacTrac® IGRT System meets the demand to detect and compensate for patient-, random-, or breathing-induced tumor movement. The room-based design supports continuous tracking of patient movement, including IGRT verification, throughout treatment.
- Precise patient setup in an automated two-minute process
- Clinically proven sub-millimetric precision
- Treatment versatility and maximum efficiency boosts utilization
- Room-based design for Linac independent operation
- Verification of patient and tumor position throughout treatment
Learn more about ExacTrac.