With advanced setup flexibility, Brainlab electromagnetic ENT navigation system allows surgeons to perform procedures in their preferred setup with no line of sight issues for ENT sinus procedures. Enhanced visualization with an integrated endoscope, for example, provides increased patient safety by continuously tracking surgical instruments during functional endoscopy sinus surgery (FESS). ENT navigation enables surgeons to achieve outstanding results through more complete resections with fewer complications.
- Large tracking volume
- 3 different positions for field generator
- Animated workflow guidance ensures a smooth procedure
- HD Video integration for endoscope
- Integrate up to 3 instruments simultaneously
- O.R. table rail mountable interface box provides high set-up flexibility
- 21.5” full HD drapable touch display
- Compact and portable
Learn more about our ENT Navigation Application.