Curve™ Image Guided Surgery optimizes navigation with pre-op planning and surgical visualization. Surgeons are guided by images from multiple views helping increase decision-making confidence.
- Two 27-inch touch monitors with 16:9 screen ratio provide more space to display and efficiently organize information
- Capacitive touch technology decreases display deterioration, enhances 3D software images and produces higher contrast for crystal clear tissue differentiation
- 1920 x 1080 pixels per display for 2D and 3D images that are beyond HD, offering more anatomical detail
- Latest image guidance software powers advanced 3D displays and hallmark Brainlab image enrichment coupled with a fast refresh rate
- Surgeons shift easily from DICOM viewing to surgical navigation to video routing, controlling the clinical workflow with a touch of the virtual ‘HOME’ button