Brainlab neuronavigation combines ease-of-use with extended functionality tailored to surgeons’ needs. With digital patient data uploaded to the Brainlab Cranial neuronavigation application in the O.R., surgeons can identify their approach before making an incision. Brainlab neuronavigation tracks tools* in real time and displays their position in relation to the patient data. Surgeons are guided through procedures, helping to keep skull openings small and minimize damage to healthy structures.
- Simultaneous navigation in different data sets
- Combines relevant details in overlaid views
- User interface designed for touch control
- Automated functions decreasing interaction
- Universal instrument calibration on the fly
- Seamless import of all pre-planned data
- Variety of hardware and software options
Learn more about our Cranial Navigation Application.
* NDI Disposable Reflective Marker Spheres spheres.ndigital.com / NDI Spheres Compatibility Statement