Sie erhalten in Kürze eine E-Mail von uns mit weiteren Anweisungen wie Sie Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können.
Certofix® protect – Antipathogenic central venous catheter for long-term protection against catheter infection
The newly developed Certofix® protect catheter from B. Braun brings together all the
essential features to reduce the rate of complication in critically ill patients.
- Polyurethane catheter with surfaces chemically modified to repel bacteria efficiently
- Active agents are irreversibly bonded and fixed to the catheter surface – no leaching could occur even during long-term use
- Chemical groups are well-known and highly tolerated by humans to avoid any adverse reactions like allergic sensitization reactions.
- Antiseptic groups made of polyhexanide and hydrophilic groups give the Certofix® protect a unique combination of antibacterial and anti-thrombogenic effect
- First and only catheter with antibacterial lumen protection up to the hub ideally suited for long-term treated patients in the ICU
- Multi-lumen polyurethane catheter with chemically modified lumen from soft tip to hub and modified external surface from soft tip to junction hub
- Antibacterial surface modification to prevent adhesion and growth of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria
- Efficient against most important pathogens: MRSA, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Enterococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Anti-thrombogenic surface modification without heparine to reduce risk of thrombus aggregation
- Surface modification is bonded to catheter material for almost indefinite mode of action
- Double, triple, quadruple and quintuple and double and triple lumen high flow catheter sets
- Kink-proof guide wire and valve needle as introducer needle
- Green clamp on extension line for quick identification