A high-end PC spirometer: highly precise, focused on best quality, easy-to-use and expandable
The modular JAEGER® Vyntus® PNEUMO belongs to the Vyntus Family and is combinable with Vyntus APS for bronchial challenge testing and/or Vyntus IOS Impulse Oscillometry for measuring central and peripheral airway resistance. Optionally, Vyntus PNEUMO allows expanding your diagnostic possibilities with measurements like Rocc, P0.1 and Pmax. Vyntus PNEUMO is featured by the workflow and quality driven SentrySuite® Software.
The heart of the system, the JAEGER flow and volume transducer
The reliable, proven, accurate, heated JAEGER pneumotach has been selected as the measurement device of choice in hundreds of publications. Its excellent dynamic range allows for testing a broad population, from small children to athletes. Thousands of PFT labs profit daily from its high performance.
The pneumotach, which is easy to disassemble for cleaning, complements the validated MicroGard® II bacterial / viral filter for a comprehensive hygiene concept.
Use your Vyntus PNEUMO for all of the essential spirometry testing:
- Flow/Volume-loop (FVC)
- Slow Vital Capacity (SVC)
- Maximum Voluntary Ventilation (MVV)
- Pre and Post medication testing or therapy control
- Focus the patients’ attention with a choice of 10 animated incentives.
- Increase operator efficiency and patient compliance with textual and animated tools providing valuable ‘hands-on’ guidance.
- Optimise laboratory output with Quality Control based on ATS/ERS guidelines, during or after measurements, including colour-coded repeatability graphs.
- Follow your patients’ disease progress with trending functionality for all parameters.
- Broad choice of authors for reference equations such as GLI, ECCS and NHANES.
- Choice of numerical and graphical standard scores: %Reference, Z-score, Standard Deviation.
- Get a head-start with automatic interpretation assistance.
- Use standardised disease classifications to support your clinical findings.
- Customise your reports with Report Designer.
- Multi-lingual SentrySuite software.
- Exchange data with standardised patient data management systems: GDT, CIS and HIS.