Airo is a one-of-a-kind mobile intraoperative CT to overcome intraoperative imaging limitations and is designed to function inside existing O.R. suites. Airo boasts an ultra-small footprint, effectively eliminating the need for construction or custom build-outs*. A cohesive imaging, patient positioning and navigation solution, Airo is ideal for cranial, spine and trauma procedures, making it a highly versatile intraoperative imaging system. High CT image quality increases surgeon confidence and supports advanced minimally invasive surgery.
- Extra-large bore size (107cm)
- Extra-small footprint (1.5m²)
- Extra-slim patented gantry design (30.5 x 38cm)
- Fully integrated TRUMPF TruSystem 7500 surgical table system
- O.R.-optimized patented air cooling system
- Standard power connection (one phase 100-240V)
*Depending on local standards, expected utilization and structural conditions of the building
Learn more about Airo.